Unlimited Soft Top For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited Soft Top For Sale

I've got a complete soft top from a 2009 unlimited I want to sell. Came from the dealer with both tops and I took the soft top off as soon as I got home. The top is still rolled up and has never seen the light of day or any kind of weather. The doors are still in their boxes.

If you're in the Cheyenne WY area or northern CO area and need it or want it, make me a fair offer. You'll have to pick it up though.

and i'm in neither area......
    '07 Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 Ram 1500 Crew, '73 Super Beetle, '08 KLR650, '07 Suxuki GZ250 (wife)
    a '73 CJ5 i used to own , Find your State Laws

Comment

If you want to pay for freight from WY to GA I'd be almost willing to bet you could still come in under price for the same from other outlets. Or if you've got some vacation time coming up I can point you to some fantastic places up in the CO Rockies for a couple of days worth of trailing and/or camping. Have some fun and get a new top at the same time :thumbsup:.
      Last edited by Rtone1583; 04-20-2012, 06:03 AM.

Comment

thanks..... but i'm about to go back to work. once they get hold of me again, i doubt they'll want to let go any time soon.
        '07 Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 Ram 1500 Crew, '73 Super Beetle, '08 KLR650, '07 Suxuki GZ250 (wife)
        a '73 CJ5 i used to own , Find your State Laws

Comment

Working...
        X