Welcome to Quadratec Jeep Forum Mark forums read | View Forum Leaders
Quadratec Jeep Forum
Advert

First post, hopefully easy question....

Rookie

DreadPirateRob is on a distinguished road

04-17-2012, 01:36 AM

Morning all, first post on here. I have a question, anyone knwo the part number for the rear seat restraining bolts on a 94 Sahara? I've had my back seat out for about 10 years, and suddenly find my self in the need to transport 4 people in the coming week. If anyone has the part number I'd be mighty appreciative.

Please.

in-famously viral

OhioYJ will become famous soon enough

04-17-2012, 11:36 AM

The bolts that go into the side of the tub? Most every bolt on tub is either 3/8 - 16 and 5/16 - 18. I haven't had a rear seat in my Jeep for about the same amount of time so I'm not entirely sure which holes were used but it should be one of the above sizes.
95 YJ: 4.0, AX15, SOA, 4" leafs, 1" shackles, 3" body, SYE, CV driveshafts, locked 44, locked 8.8, high steer w/crossover, 37x12.5's on 15x10 beadlocks, OBA, winch, and a few other things. My Build-Up Post -- Photos -- SWB FAQ -- Mike

manlier grisly bear

DeadHopeless is on a distinguished road

04-17-2012, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioYJ View Post
The bolts that go into the side of the tub? Most every bolt on tub is either 3/8 - 16 and 5/16 - 18. I haven't had a rear seat in my Jeep for about the same amount of time so I'm not entirely sure which holes were used but it should be one of the above sizes.
X2.

Don't bother with the steal-ership. Go to a parts store (hardware if they carry the stuff, auto if not) and find some grade 8 bolts in the sizes above. Even with buying one of each to test out the size, you're still money ahead compared to the dealer. I spent 40 bucks on 6 hardtop bolts a long time ago when a trip the hardware store would've cost me less than $4

Live and learn I guess. Oh- and it means you don't use the stupid torx bits- which is worth it anyway.

Should be two in each bracket on the tub sides, one for the seatbelt buckles in the middle and two for each seatbelt on the cage.
94 YJ: 4.0, AX15, NP231 (4:1 Terralow), SOA 2.5" RE Exteme Duty Leafs, SYE, ARB'd Dana 60, ARB'd Dana 44, 4.88 Gears, Warn Hubs, FULL hi-steer, Wheelbase stretched to 104", 38" Toyo MT's, Genright Crawler Tank, Corners & Rocker Guards. Just Empty Every Pocket.

Rookie

DreadPirateRob is on a distinguished road

04-17-2012, 12:46 PM

Awesome, thanks muchly.