Free LED Taillights W/ Headlights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free LED Taillights W/ Headlights!

Get a FREE set of LED taillights with purchase of heated LED Wrangler Headlights!

Just click HERE to shop for your Wrangler now!

-Alex

Feel free to <PM> us to place an order, ask questions, or for any general inquiries you may have!

Shop Jeep Parts

Cool deal for LED tail lights as the heated QT head lights are better for ice+snow up north.

Comment

I have the Quadratec LED tail lights. I like'em very much. I like the fact they look very similar to stock tail light. And I have JW Speaker head lights. No plans on giving them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepthurmick View Post
        I have the Quadratec LED tail lights. I like'em very much. I like the fact they look very similar to stock tail light. And I have JW Speaker head lights. No plans on giving them up.
        I have the Quadratec LED tail lights in my JK as well! I love them! The Jw speaker headlights are great.

Hailey

Feel free to <PM> us to place an order, ask questions, or for any general inquiries you may have!

Shop Jeep Parts

Comment

Originally posted by aggreX View Post
          Cool deal for LED tail lights as the heated QT head lights are better for ice+snow up north.
          The heated Quadratec headlights work great for the snow. We just had a snow storm yesterday and a co-worker has them in his TJ and the headlight's heater kicks on at a certain temperature and it melted all of the snow off of it where the other lights that he has on his Jeep had slush on them.

Hailey

Shop Jeep Parts

Comment

Originally posted by Quadratec View Post

The heated Quadratec headlights work great for the snow. We just had a snow storm yesterday and a co-worker has them in his TJ and the headlight's heater kicks on at a certain temperature and it melted all of the snow off of it where the other lights that he has on his Jeep had slush on them.

Hailey
            It's to bad you guys didn't come out sooner with them. Ida jumped all over them. I love the JWs I have. But I have had to once or twice pull over and wipe them clean of snow. I spend alot of time in NY state. And they got more snow than we have this winter. I'm in NJ.

Comment

Working...
            X