No announcement yet.

Jeep Gladiator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the pricing on an Instagram post... may have been on Quadratec's post. I forget at the moment.

If the rumored pricing is accurate, then I think it will only be a LITTLE above what I think it should be. But that's just my opinion. It seems others are somehow able to pull a $600 a month carpayment, but not me.
    '07 Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 Ram 1500 Crew, '73 Super Beetle, '08 KLR650, '07 Suxuki GZ250 (wife)
    a '73 CJ5 i used to own , Find your State Laws

Comment

I just ran two builds on the website. One as Sport the other a Sport S. Both had similar options, with the S having the 8.4 Touch, which I prefer.... $40,000 for the Sport, $46,xxx for the Sport S. Hardtop only on both. Like I said. My '15 Ram 1500 Crew with a 5.7 Hemi was $40,000 with backup camera, navigation and a tow rating of 10,000+ pounds. The Ram is no Jeep, but the Sport trim is equivilent to the "Outdoorsman" trim... with my Big Horn package coming closer to the Sport S trim... but there's a $6,000 price difference?

That's why I'm keeping my 2007 JKU Rubicon AND my Ram 1500 HEMI.

I'm happy they are building it, but I'm priced out of the market with what I want in the truck. I can't wait to see the local dealership tack on their "adjusted market value" ... I'm betting an additional $3,000 for that. Then you'll also see those "quick order" options for the dealers... slipping another $4,000 in options onto the window sticker that you may not have even wanted. $2,000 in dealer prep, pinstriping, fabric treatments, paint coating treatments, locking lugnuts, etc.....
      '07 Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 Ram 1500 Crew, '73 Super Beetle, '08 KLR650, '07 Suxuki GZ250 (wife)

Comment

I'm probably not in the market yet as my JK is only 3 years old and the build is moving slowly as there is never enough free time. The JT will never replace my "home depot" pickup ('05 Tundra) but a Sport S might be able to replace the family SUV. Hmm that Sport S is looking sweet....

Comment

Originally posted by b1pig View Post
          I saw the pricing on an Instagram post... may have been on Quadratec's post. I forget at the moment.

If the rumored pricing is accurate, then I think it will only be a LITTLE above what I think it should be. But that's just my opinion. It seems others are somehow able to pull a $600 a month carpayment, but not me.
          In case your still interested in the JT:

Business
          Jeep Gladiator incentives as high as $9,000 amid lackluster sales
          Joel Stocksdale
          AutoblogFebruary 10, 2020, 2:27 PM EST

https://autos.yahoo.com/jeep-gladiat...192700831.html

Comment

Still don't think it will get me where I need to be. We just test drove a 2019 Ranger FX4. If things work out in the math, we may trade the Ram in this week. If they don't sell the Ranger to someone else. They have this particular truck almost $10,000 under MSRP. No Jeep dealer is going to go that low.

Comment

Working...
            X