××for sale×× 95 jeep yj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ××for sale×× 95 jeep yj

I have a 95 YJ with 145,000 original miles. I really dont know a lot about jeeps and a friend referred me to this forum for help. I bought the jeep from my grandfather's friend and rolled it about 10 minutes into driving it... I know. Lol
    Anyways, after rolling it I drove it home with no issues, clicks or bangs. I left it at my parents house (I'm in the military and stationed in florida) because I couldn't drive it home because the windshield was cracke . Came to pick it up about 6 months later and now there are issue . When the jeep is turned over, it wont go into gear. As soon as I cut it off it goes into any gear. There is no cosmetic damage except the windshield and I'm just trying to get rid of it because I'm moving to Colorado. Any help to fix or sale as is would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files

Sounds like the clutch is stuck to the flywheel. happened a few times to my old CJ5 I used to have.

If you put it in gear and try to start it and it lurches forward or backward, with the clutch pedal in, that will confirm it.
    If this is what happened, if you can get it out on the road, fire it up in first gear and keep the clutch pedal to the floor... jam on the throttle a couple of times, should break it loose.

It may help if you confirm where the Jeep is located. Saying its at your parent's home and you're stationed in FL.
    '07 Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 Ram 1500 Crew, '73 Super Beetle, '08 KLR650, '07 Suxuki GZ250 (wife)
    a '73 CJ5 i used to own , Find your State Laws

Comment

Welcome! Post a few pics of the YJ, state your location and price.

Comment

I am from Jacksonville Florida and I'm hoping to sale for $5,800

Comment

Working...
        X