Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, do we get to add a KL to the LWB forum title?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, do we get to add a KL to the LWB forum title?

Took my 08 JK and Debra's 12 Chrysler 200 and got her a new Cherokee Sport and me a new Cherokee Trailhawk (KL). Love the short wheel base Wranglers but don't like having a payment on something I have a habit of scratching and denting. The Trailhawk with be my luxury light-off-roading rig and next spring I'm going to find a good used YJ or TJ to build a trail rig with. Anyway, check out the hawk. It will be a RadioHawk soon since it will have cb and ham radios inside.

Chris

Debra's Sport. More practical but still loaded with plenty of nice options.

Last edited by KG4KPG; 05-25-2015, 10:41 PM.

I'll make it happen.

how you like em? personally, i like the styling of the Renegade myself.
    '07 Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 Ram 1500 Crew, '73 Super Beetle, '08 KLR650, '07 Suxuki GZ250 (wife)
    a '73 CJ5 i used to own , Find your State Laws

Comment

My Trailhawk is freaking awesome! I want to try out the rock crawling feature with the rear locker.

We went to look at the Renegade because it looks pretty cool, but the price is up there and there was no rebated. They are basically the same as the Cherokee but with a different body in top. Would have if we could have. Debra like hers and I love mine, so no loss. I'm sure there will be some limitations versus the Wrangler, obviously, but I should be able to get some good fun with it.

Comment

Hmmm... i thought the KL was based on a Alfa chassis... the Renegade is absolutely a Fiat. that was made clear long ago. Theres just something about the design that makes me like that Renegade, though. and yes. the price is pretty steep right now. but then, a Trailhawk in that model is equivilent to the Rubicon in the JK.... and you cant really find a Rubi for less than $37,000 on a lot down here. Most are closer to $40,000, sadly.

but still... just for fun...

'07 Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 Ram 1500 Crew, '73 Super Beetle, '08 KLR650, '07 Suxuki GZ250 (wife)
        a '73 CJ5 i used to own , Find your State Laws

Comment

Working...
        X