Winch set-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winch set-up

Well, it looks like the aftermarket world has been working to get some toys for the new Cherokee's. Rocky Road Outfitters has a complete bumper/winch plate set-up, rock sliders, roof cargo kits and accessories but will not design a suspension lift due to the extrememly complex cradle system Jeep put in this thing. So I guess it is a good thing they put a lot of skid plates underneath. The roof rack system is pretty nice and just bolts on to the factory holes. My trails may be limited, but for whatever trails I can run, I'm gonna have fun, and look good doing it.

plate it front to rear. whatever it wont drive across... drag it across.
    '07 Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 Ram 1500 Crew, '73 Super Beetle, '08 KLR650, '07 Suxuki GZ250 (wife)
    a '73 CJ5 i used to own , Find your State Laws

Comment

So far it looks like this is all of the aftermarket available so far. Winch kit, roof rack system and rock rails. All together about $2000 depending on the winch, so may take me a little while to kit it up. I'm gonna do it just so people will say WTF!

Comment

do it. haters gonna hate.
        '07 Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 Ram 1500 Crew, '73 Super Beetle, '08 KLR650, '07 Suxuki GZ250 (wife)
        a '73 CJ5 i used to own , Find your State Laws

Comment

Working...
        X