Oh my god....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my god....

I just found the most ridiculous looking and over priced thing I want for my Jeep (besides a v8 swap).... and WANT this. It just looks mean. There is no other way around that.

I like that mirror / light combo! Hope they have a version to mount onto the A-pillars or have a way to remove and remount them quickly. Round bases are available to cover the hole in the door. Adjusting the light angle on the trail will be a bonus when the mirrors are less effective in the dark.

Comment

on a bright note... i figured out my overheating issue is more than likely the thermostat.... changed it last night. also, i got the hood decals on finally.

Comment

Just curious.....what was your over-heating diagnosis? Temp gauge fluctuations or intermittent signs? Coolant loss/smells? And the decal looks great!

Comment

If I was driving around 60mph and below, no trouble. If I drive on the interstate at 70-80mph with the A/C on, the temp started climbing towards "HOT" and the A/C would disengage. Once the A/C cut off, the temp would drop back down. If I put our big trailer on (6/5x16 w full width expanded steel ramp) the temp would climb even with the A/C off. It was getting worse.

A new thermostat on the 3.8 is a very easy part to change. It comes with a new rubber o-ring, so no gasket or goop.... and its cheap. Bought a new one and put the old and new on the stove. Its pretty obvious that the old one was failing. I have not had a chance to really drive the JK around since then. It doesn't get driven often and right now it has a bunch of old motorcycle parts laying around in it. LOL

Comment

Back to the Rigid mirror, post #1, is that on the QT website? If they make a universal lighted mirror unit to be bolted on the exterior A-pillar I would sell my door-mounted, heated power mirrors immediately to cover the expense. Totally functional upgrade for the trails.

Comment

They Are kinda bad lookin. Be an upgrade down the road thou.

Comment

HOLY SMOKES....Ok just checked this Rigid Industries Reflect Pair. Comes with light+mirror ..........for $499.99

Comment

Originally posted by aggreX View Post
                  HOLY SMOKES....Ok just checked this Rigid Industries Reflect Pair. Comes with light+mirror ..........for $499.99
                  Umm....yeah thanks. Theres so many more items / Jeeps parts id rather buy with an extra $500.

Comment

i definitely like those mirrors, but that price is just wayy off the charts. Looks better than all those other mirror options.

Comment

which towing mirror is good to for GMC 5500 truck I need a towing mirror for my truck which we use for (MODERATOR EDIT)

Comment

Originally posted by martinbrown392 View Post
                        which towing mirror is good to for GMC 5500 truck I need a towing mirror for my truck which we use for (MODERATOR EDIT)
                        I'd like to welcome you to the forum....

However, you should read the forum rules when you sign up.

Comment

Working...
                        X