The Mistress gets new shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mistress gets new shoes

33's no lift trimmed fenders no rubbing.

now before anyone says anything..
    right now it's a daily driver I'm NOT doing any wheeling until I get my frame fixed.

Last edited by bazz; 03-20-2010, 08:39 PM.
    "if you don't stand behind our troops...
    please feel free to stand in front of them!"

***NOTE TO SELF*** it is illegal to stab stupid people in the eye with a pencil

you shudda posed with one wheel up on the curb stop..
    "Doc" ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    94YJ with some mods
    I like taking my girl to gay bars... she doesn't get hit on as much and I get the free drinks

Comment

I like it, looks good. What is the star on the hood? Was it a trim package offered at one time?
      87 YJ Laredo edition, SB350, alum. performer intake, 600-4bbl, ceramic headers, duals out the back, TH350 trans. with B&M Z gate. 4" Superlift. 32x11.50 AT's. 8.8 with 4.10's, factory LS. HP D30. HD 231 with SYE, Tom Woods CV DS. TJ rear flares. Belly up.

Comment

Originally posted by bkrjeeper View Post
        I like it, looks good. What is the star on the hood? Was it a trim package offered at one time?
        thanks..

I'll post some more poser pix as soon as I get them.. that was shoot with my camera

as for the star..
        http://www.decalstore.com/Invasion-S...Jeep-P887.aspx

Comment

Sorry... but that's gotta rub. Maybe not rolling straight, but how about when you turn into a parking lot? Why? You've gained no performance... and actually lost a lot performance.
          1987 Jeep with lots of mods....You know, It's a Jeep. When it breaks or falls off, you upgrade!

Comment

First bump you hit on the road and those tires WILL be rubbing into the flares and cutting them out.
            '98 Wrangler with some goodies....

Comment

Originally posted by Bada-Bing. View Post
              First bump you hit on the road and those tires WILL be rubbing into the flares and cutting them out.
              actually.. no rubbing even with bad springs..
              and
              I'm putting shackles on it next week.. as far as performance loss.. I haven't noticed any.

like I said, it is a daily driver until I get the frame fixed so I'm not all that concerned about RTI scores. When all is said and done it will have a total of 3.5 inches of lift.

Thank you for your concerns. I'm really greatful but I've went down the bumpiest roads I can find and I don't get any rubbing.. believe it or not I know I was shocked too. I was sure there would be some rubbing but I've trimmed the flares and the fenders enough that there is none.

I'll get some more pics as soon as I can get my wife off her toosh with her camera.
              Last edited by bazz; 03-21-2010, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X