Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

name the part for ------ >> MAY (over ... already...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard Top Bolt
    94 YJ: 4.0, AX15, NP231 (4:1 Terralow), SOA 2.5" RE Exteme Duty Leafs, SYE, ARB'd Dana 60, ARB'd Dana 44, 4.88 Gears, Warn Hubs, FULL hi-steer, Wheelbase stretched to 104", 38" Toyo MT's, Genright Crawler Tank, Corners & Rocker Guards. Just Empty Every Pocket.

Comment

Brake Caliper Bolt
      01 Yellow TJ RE 3.5 W/adjustbale upppers, fixed lowers, SYE CV DS , 1\" PA BL, 38.5 SX\'s front, Boggers rear, 5.13 gears, Dana 44 front and rear, Spool rear, ARB front, OBA, hi-lift, EOR cage, fabtech front bumper, WARN 9500i, extreme front light guards, K&N drop in, flush mounted LED tailights, husker floor liners, tuffy console, bestop bikini/tonneau combo, DOM/Heim steering, yellow flat skit, LOD tire carrier/bumper, A to Z rockers, gas tank skid, Cobra CB/firestick. 02 duramax tow rig

Comment

Wow...my head hurts.

It is:Brake Caliper Bolt for 76-78 Jeep CJ w/ Six Bolt Caliper Plate

Quadratec Part No: 56204.78

http://www.quadratec.com/products/56204_78.htm
        1998 XJ Limited with too much stuff to post in 4 lines.
        1994 ZJ Limited, stock for now with A/T's
        1995 YJ w/ mods, Sadly gone. 1994 ZJ Laredo & 1993 XJ Sport, both Stock and gone.
        Originally posted by JAFO
        I was licking at the hole trying to get more out.

Comment

Awe, c'mon.....i spent the last hour searching for this and now I see PUjeeper posted the name already...
          1995 YJ w/ mods, Sadly gone. 1994 ZJ Laredo & 1993 XJ Sport, both Stock and gone.

Comment

T-40 Torx bolt
            '03 TJ 4.0 Sahara 2" BB w/JKS ACOS up front, 32x11.50 BF TAkm2, catback, cold air, TB spacer, procomp lights, PIAA headlights, Smitty front & rear bumpers, rock sliders, XRC8 winch.

Comment

Originally posted by PUjeeper:
              Brake Caliper Bolt
              yes.
              this is the first correct post. Part is named correctly.

... and yes...
              It is Quadratec Part # 56204.78 Brake Caliper Bolt for 76-78 CJ
              http://www.quadratec.com/products/56204_78.htm

Comment

sorry, Duke... guess you got owned. again.

j/k
                watch for another one in the future.

Comment

sorry pig and duke, but it took about 10 seconds for me to find. I searched for "bolt" on the search and started looking at the pics. On the second page of the search I saw the bolts and it matched exactly with the little part of the pic that you had shown.
                  01 Yellow TJ RE 3.5 W/adjustbale upppers, fixed lowers, SYE CV DS , 1\" PA BL, 38.5 SX\'s front, Boggers rear, 5.13 gears, Dana 44 front and rear, Spool rear, ARB front, OBA, hi-lift, EOR cage, fabtech front bumper, WARN 9500i, extreme front light guards, K&N drop in, flush mounted LED tailights, husker floor liners, tuffy console, bestop bikini/tonneau combo, DOM/Heim steering, yellow flat skit, LOD tire carrier/bumper, A to Z rockers, gas tank skid, Cobra CB/firestick. 02 duramax tow rig

Comment

Originally posted by PUjeeper:
                    sorry pig and duke, but it took about 10 seconds for me to find. I searched for "bolt" on the search and started looking at the pics. On the second page of the search I saw the bolts and it matched exactly with the little part of the pic that you had shown.
                    Good job, man. I did that search too, but didn't turn it up......that's what 3 hours of sleep in 36 hours will do

Comment

Dangit! pics wouldn't load on my work computer.

Comment

dont worry Chris.... it ended. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X