4 wheelin near london ont.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 wheelin near london ont.

Does anyone know of any trails near the london ontario area. i have a freind that lives in st marys that i am visiting in august, and i would luv to take her on a trail. (she wants to paint my jeep pink??) i want to show it to her mud brown
    Woody Wiest<BR>Snipeweb.com

better late than never....

None that I know of in the London area, but if you come up HighWay 3/20 to Fonthill/Pelham there is an area call "The Shorthills"..

A bit of fun..

Then again, there is always the Niagara Gorge [img]smile.gif[/img]
    `02 TJ, 72-75 CJ5<br /><br /><i>\"Why sell my soul to the devil, when I can rent it to the government??\"</i>

Comment

test
      1979 CJ-7 304 t-176 d300 lockrite and ARB in D44s Howell Injection<br />1979 CJ-7 304 T400 D300 lockrite <br />1984 XJ 4.5 in lift 31\'s grocery getter.

Comment

Nice to see people from my home town. There is not to much here. But if you let me know when you are going to be my way I might be able to set something up. The is a trail at a farm in Glencoe (1/2 hour away) who is a club member. There is a trail out in Putnam (15 Min away). We can go with the right people. The Jeep Jam in July where the club I belong to supplies the trail guides for. We go up there 5-6 time a year. The Canadian Rock Crawling is in Parry Sound in Sep. So much to do, so little time.

Later Jon [London Jeep club member-Marring a bord member in Sep (Carlee)]
        89 rusty YJ, 258 second time, AX-15 second time, 4\' BDS lift, currie shackles, warn 9000, tuffy console, Trail master super seats, home made swing out tire carrier, 31\' (50%) gone BFG AT, CB, Dana 44 in the back, no need for lockers, My A/C is factory and works great.

Comment

Hello, I'm new at beening the driver, and to this site. I just purchased a 2001 TJ Sahara and I can't wait to get it muddy. Anyone from Windsor or close to Windsor? One question when can I get a lift kit and tire/rims? Do I have to wait until my warrenty is up?
          2001 TJ Sahara

Comment

i lived in cambridge for 6 years i know to places to go the good spot is blocked off.the other is just a test spot nothing fun.i want to go in the woods across bogs.just point and i will go.
            88 yj worn 8000 winch<br />4\" superlift<br />weber carb<br />more to come

Comment

Originally posted by It's My Toy 2001:
              Hello, I'm new at beening the driver, and to this site. I just purchased a 2001 TJ Sahara and I can't wait to get it muddy. Anyone from Windsor or close to Windsor? One question when can I get a lift kit and tire/rims? Do I have to wait until my warrenty is up?
              Check out the Windsor Jeep Club.
              http://thewindsorjeepclub.netfirms.com/
              It's Free to join

Justin
              1995 Jeep YJ<br /> <a href=\"http://home.cogeco.ca/~jeepjunk/\" target=\"_blank\">http://home.cogeco.ca/~jeepjunk/</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 95jeepyj:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by It's My Toy 2001:
                Check out the Windsor Jeep Club.
                http://thewindsorjeepclub.netfirms.com/
                It's Free to join

Justin
                </font>[/QUOTE]nothin like good ole spam [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                `02 TJ, 72-75 CJ5<br /><br /><i>\"Why sell my soul to the devil, when I can rent it to the government??\"</i>

Comment

check out www.jeepkings.ca they are based in Ontario

Comment

Working...
                  X